Carroll Pools is happy to announce our induction to the GOOD CONTRACTORS LIST! This is an independent listing service in Dallas that backs up our performance with a $10,000 work performance guarantee! If we fail you, they will pay to correct the situation. This list is so exclusive that we are the only pool dealer on the list East of downtown Dallas toward Texarkana. They check our background very thoroughly for you! You can hear their advertisements on many radio stations in Dallas ie.WPAP, KRLD, KBCI, and many Christians stations.
The Good Contractors List is not just an advertising venue for contractors. It is a one-of-a-kind service designed to truly protect the people that use the list. You may find some elements of what they do on other referral sites, like background checks and insurance requirements, but there is not a company that does exactly what they do.
The Good Contractors List:
You can get insurance for your car, you can get insurance for your home and health, but there is not a company ANYWHERE (until now) that protects you from a contractor doing a bad job. The best you can do if you don’t feel that their work is up to par is report them to the BBB (which doesn’t mean the problem will be fixed) or go write a bad review. The Good Contractors List protects you from low quality work and hiring the type of company that will rip you off through deceptive practices or price gouging. There is nothing like The Good Contractors List anywhere and we can’t be compared to Angie’s List or HomeAdvisor that only present reviews.
- All contractors meet face-to-face and go through an extensive personal interview process.
- Background checks are conducted personally and on the business to make sure they have a solid reputation legally and financially.
- Review the contractor’s overhead (which affects their rates) and the sales tactics they use when meeting with clients. NO high pressure / high fear sales tactics or they will be removed from the list.
- Assigned call tracking numbers to every contractor and record the calls that come through our website.
- Monitoring of every call that comes in from beginning to end to ensure the highest level of accountability.
- They call back every single homeowner that calls one of our contractors, to make sure they are being taken care of properly.
- If there are issues, they get physically involved and will find a resolution. We will even come to your home with multiple professionals if the complaint gets to that point.
- If the contractor is unable to complete the project as promised, The Good Contractors List will intervene and pay up to $10,000 to get it completed to your satisfaction!